Dinner in the Dark
Unique dinner experience in a pitch-black restaurant
- One-of-a-kind dinner experience
- Mystery four course menu prepared by top chef
- In a pitch-black restaurant
- An interactive accompanying program
Join us for a dinner where your taste, smell and touch will be elevated by taking away your sight in complete darkness.
Q: What if I have allergies or food restrictions?
A: No problem! Our chef will make sure everyone gets a meal to their taste – just tell us on the spot.
Q: What if I feel uncomfortable in the dark?
A: That’s a concern for a lot of guests. We create a calm, serene atmosphere where everyone can relax completely in under 10 minutes.
Q: Is this a guided event?
A: Yes! Besides the table waiters, there will also be a head waiter whose voice will guide you throughout the dinner.
journey of taste
- 2-hour Dining Experience
- 4-course Mystery Menu
- Meat & Vegetarian Options
- Traditional Slovenian
- Food With A Modern Twist
- Challenges In The Dark
- Non-alcoholic drink included
54€ / PERSON
* From 28. – 30.12. the price is 72€ per person
- Start at 8 PM
- Sign up to reserve your spot
- Dinner is conducted in English and Slovenian
- For children over 12 years of age
- For private groups contact us
Best Western Premier Hotel Slon, Slovenska cesta 34, 1000 Ljubljana
I ended up in complete dark room with one of the most unique experiences I ever had.
It was an amazing experience. My partner and I enjoyed every moment of it. Food was delicious, wine excellent, service polite and helpful, the atmosphere romantic but also hilarious.
Amongst others get ready to experience the shift of your senses with sharpened smell, taste and of course your hearing.
We went on the food tour which was excellent and great fun. Visiting six restaurants for tasties and wine.
dinner in the dark
We appreciate the look of food, but how often do we really indulge in its taste?
- Dinner in the dark offers a unique opportunity to sharpen your senses of taste, smell and touch in a pitch-black room.
- Our eyes are our most used sensory organ – we use them for over 80 percent of our perception.
- When we can’t see, we feel lost. The body compensates by heightening our other senses, giving us the ability to taste in a more profound manner.
- Experience the unique feeling of anticipation as you are served a delicious 4-course dinner as you try to guess what foods you are eating (no slugs, we promise).
- Walk away with a new appreciation for the power of your senses.